Tuesday, August 29, 2017

GW 1 DONE!

Idk what's up with these headaches. I literally added sodium, potassium, and magnesium back into my diet to replenish any electrolytes lost during my recent liquid fast (5 days at 200cals or less of coffee, soup, water! A new record for me) and the headaches are still killing me. I get migraines, so I'm wondering if they could just be making a comeback.

I reached my 1st goal weight! I'm down to 220 now. (-21lbs from August 1st). I'm so excited I bought myself a new pair of jeans. They are a size 16. I haven't been in a size 16 since high school. AHHHH. So pumped. It's all paying off. And since I'm so focused on distracting myself from food, my grades are skyrocketing. Studying is my best distraction tool. I'm so happy right now. I know I'll crash eventually. But I just want to revel in this moment when I'm finally happy after a month of shit. According to my calculations as long as I eat under 400 cals/day I should be at my Halloween gw of 180. It will be tough, but I'll throw in probably 2 more liquid fasts which should really help.


No thinspo today :( Sorry! Super busy between work and school starting.

x

1 comment: