Friday, August 17, 2012

Hey Everyone!

So I did ok the past couple days. Stayed under 500 except for yesterday, I ate 615 but worked off about 120, so technically still under, but I don't want to eat more than 500. Almost binged yesterday. But shut it down with a bottle of water. I think the fact my family was all gathered in the kitchen area made it hard as well. Today I haven't eaten anything. I just can't bring myself to do it. I did go to starbucks and get an iced passion tea, unsweet. 0 calories for any size... It's brilliant! Going to most likely get on tumblr, go run errands then go for a walk/jog...

Here is my plan for tomorrow:
  • Breakfast: 
    • Diet Coke
    • Appetite suppressant
  • Lunch: 
    • Try to skip and just have water
    • If I have to eat, 200 cals or less
  • Dinner: 
    • Stay under 500
  • Workout: 
    • Morning Walk/Jog
Got to get used to getting up and working out in the morning... Want to lose  5 more lbs by the end of the month. Lost 5 already. So my goal of 10 or more a month is going well. I am sure if I add exercise, I can't fail! As long as I stick to a strict diet...


Now here's some thinspo!





































xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment