Friday, March 28, 2014

Another Dance Thinspo

So despite posting it over a year ago, ballet thinspo, is still my top viewed page. Figured I would post another one.
All of the girls in my ballet class are so much skinnier than me. It drives me crazy. I've only been dancing for a few months, so I know it is unreasonable for me to expect to be as flexible as them. Some of them should be on pointe though. Seriously was to good to be in my beginner level. Either that or I am just that bad lol. Anywho, hope everyone is safe and well! Spring is finally upon us! Unless you live in the southern hemisphere, then Fall is here. Which is just as beautiful. Let me know if you have any requests and I'll do my best to post them.

xoxo
A


























3 comments:

  1. Hello :) I just wanted to say that I really love your blog and it would be amazing if you'd post again :)
    Love you<3
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I take ballet too! I’m sure you’ll be great in just a little, just gotta stretch... a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such powerful thinspo for me, because I used to take ballet, so I always see these as a failed version of myself

    ReplyDelete