Sunday, August 12, 2012

Been a while...

Been packing and moving. I now live on the west coast! It's beautiful out here. But I really let myself go... I am back up to 258... It sucks.. I weigh as much as my sister who is 6 feet. I have to lose weight. HAVE TO. And now that I am living with her and seeing her everyday it should be easier. Because I am so competitive. I am also living with my mom, which blows. But maybe I can channel that into not eating and counting calories. I really do need to work on it.

Here is a rundown on my situation. I live with my sister, her partner, and my mom. My mom is treating me like I don't exist. A my sister, at least talks to me. I feel like her charity case though. But I guess that is what happens when you fail at life, you become somebody's charity case. Anyway, J, A's partner and I get along great. I love her! She is kind of the neutral ground on which I can get away from all the shit. I don't have to pay for anything that is a "necessity." But apparently gas money to go to school, isn't a necessity. I had to do a few chores to get money for gas. Which whatever, the chores don't bother me. I just want to save my money up so I can go travel the world. Unlike A and J I don't want to live here forever. I got really upset at my mom because she told me that "until I show commitment to school, I have to pay for my own gas." Plus I have been doing dishes, which is something she was supposed to do. Once again, don't care about the chores, it's not like they are difficult. But she just expects me to do her stuff. Excuse me, uh no. That is not how the world works. Get the fuck over yourself. But I did get 20 dollars just for a few things, so all in all, I don't why I got so upset. I have to clean out our garage for money... Which is scary, because of the spiders, but I guess I will have to get over it if I want to earn money to do things and go places.

Just as a reminder, this blog is my inspiration and thinspiration. It is my place to vent. So if you are a hater, and have hate comments, please feel free to leave them... it is a free country... but don't expect me to reply to them. Anyway, here are my goals for this week:

  • Monday:
    •  500 calories
    • walk 
    • 200 crunches
    • 10 pushups
    • One pinterest workout (anything from my fitness board)
  • Tuesday: 
    • 500 calories
    • Walk 2 miles
    • 200 crunches
    • 10 pushups
    • Leg workout
  • Wednesday:
    • 1000 calories:
    • Jog/Walk
    • 250 crunches
    • 10 pushups
    • weights
    • stretch 30 minutes
  • Thursday:
    • Fast (no more than 200)
    • Pinterest Workout
    • 250 crunches
    • 20 pushups
  • Friday:
    • 500 calories
    • Walk/Jog
    • 250 crunches
    • 20 pushups
    • stretch 30 minutes
  • Saturday:
    • 1300 calories
    • Jog/Walk
    • 250 crunches
    • 20 pushups
    • Weights


No comments:

Post a Comment